The Original, Most Comprehensive Medical Calculator for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
Mediquations for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad brings over 230 medical calculations and scoring tools to your fingertips with the simplicity and elegance you expect out of an iPhone application. If you're a health professional, Mediquations is quite possibly the most important companion for your iPhone or iPad!
- Selected as a "Staff Favorite" by Apple
- Featured by Apple in the RSNA 2008 Conference
- Featured by Apple in the "What's Hot for iPad" section on the App Store
An Interface Prized by Apple
A powerful calculator needs an intuitive interface. A confusing interface can slow you down and negatively effect your patient care. We spend countless hours fine-tuning the interface. Mediquations provides powerful search, categories, and favorites to make the equations you use readily available.
We live in a diverse world. Different cultures. Different styles. Even different units. Mediquations understands this by providing support for SI and US units. Switch between US and SI units on the fly, or tell Mediquations which units you prefer. Simple.
We Don't Rest On Our Laurels
Mediquations was designed by Dr. Zack Mahdavi, currently a neurology resident at UT Southwestern, and is the first medical calculator on the App Store. Mediquations is being constantly updated with new features, equations, and enhancements. If you have any suggestions to make Mediquations better, please let us know.
If you previously used Medcalc, Medmath, or Archimedes on your previous PDA, you will fall in love with Mediquations! Whether you're a doctor, nurse, respiratory therapist, or medical student, we hope you find Mediquations as incredibly useful as we do!
Packed with Useful Features
- 232 formulas and scores. The most comprehensive medical calculator on the App Store!
- Mediquations is a "universal" application with beautiful interfaces for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Buy once, use on all of your iOS devices.
- Redesigned to look beautiful on iOS 7.
- Support for US and SI units.
- Full freedom and control for units: switch easily between SI and US units for EACH variable.
- Multiple results (such as mortality percentages) are displayed for relevant scoring tools.
- View the full equation for each formula.
- For most equations, view quick reference info and citations.
- Search for the equation you want fast.
- Keep a list of your favorite equations.
- View equations by category.
- Email the results for each equation to colleagues.
- Copy the equation with results to your favorite notetaking app.
- Take notes within Mediquations.
- Print results to an AirPrint supported printer.
- Relevant pictures for certain equations.
- Clean, simple design with a large, inline number pad for easy, fast, and accurate entry.
- Support for high resolution Apple Retina displays including the 4" iPhone 5 display.
Visit the iTunes/iPhone App Store to download Mediquations.